Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Disney

So here is what I learned about Disney.  If you are staying on the resort land you should probably book the whole trip excluding air fare through Disney.  They are overly helpful!  Travelocity screwed up my reservations, made it so I couldn't be added to the family reservation, which created all sorts of trouble getting the park hopper tickets which lead to them printing seperate tickets for hotel, parks, and special halloween party tickets instead of being able to put it all on one card we were carrying three seperate cards for all that.  The dining plans which are complicated are apparently well worth it because you get 3 meals a day and two snacks which you are able to eat pretty much anywhere in Disney from crab houses to ice cream stands.  Sometimes you can get the dining plan thrown in with your resort reservation.  You just have to ask Disney when that is and its much easier to do all this by phone.  I have so much to tell you about the trip and the pitfalls but I will have to get to that soon as I can.
Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment