Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Travelocity sucks

I'd like to write that using travelocity was a great experience, but I can't.  It is user friendly unless you enter the wrong email address as the contact address.  Then it sucks.  I realize that was my fault but apparantly they can send a new password so you can log in to see your trip but they can only send it to the original wrong address.they can't change that. THEY can't change it?  You've GOT to be kidding me, this is a company who makes a gazillion dollars a year and they can't change an incorrect  email contact address.  I'll bet if I entered the wrong credit card number they would be all over contacting me at any address whatsoever!
So I have gone round and round with them and they offered to cancel the trip which would only cost me 600.00 yes that's SIX HUNDRED dollars to cancel.  So here is the lesson be very careful what you ask for and write down the right email address to start with.  I should have sent it to a yahoo or gmail account at least I could create an account to use on their site provided its not already taken.  sigh... more to come about the actual trip later.  I will not be using travelocity again and will just book it myself at Kayak.com  always stick with those you know.I will book all the individual parts air, hotel, parks and vouchers separately since the savings on booking it as a package, while convenient, wasn't significant.  Its just a pain to do it long hand instead of all at once.  lessons learned...

1 comment:

  1. Eventually I talked to someone just before we left and he said to use that address to login to travelocity and he would send me a password and all was right in the world but travelocity still sucks. People at Disney were like ohh..you booked on travelocity...sorry ...

    ReplyDelete